Arts Courses:Three year degree course of Bachelor of Arts (B.A.). There are 14 subjects in B.A. viz; Hindi, Sanskrit, English Literature, Urdu, Ancient History, Medieval History, Sociology, Philosophy, Education, Political Science, Economics, Geography, Psychology, Music (Vocal and Instrumental). (Note: Music and Psychology are only available for girls only.)
Commerce Courses:Three year degree course of Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.). All subjects are compulsory for B.Com first year students.
Admission in the College will be done as per University rules strictly .The admission seeker should be present in person at the time of admission.According to the merit cut off list published in the daily newspaper the students should appear before the admission committee along with the following original and one self attested copy of following documents:
|B.A||B.Com||Inter College||High School|
|Ancient History||Art Stream)||English|
|Economics etc.||Etc||Hindi, Urdu Etc.|
Soon after the declaration of the qualifying examination, the details of the admission procedure will be notified in leading newspapers and also in the web site. Application forms for admission can be had from the college office on payment of the prescribed fee. Application forms can also be downloaded from the site. Those who download application forms have to submit one copy of form A and three copies of form B for three choices. The prescribed fee is to be paid along with the filled in application form.
- Admission will be made on the basis of Board/University rules and regulations
- Application form for admission can be had from the College Office on payment of Rs. 30
- Applicant called for interview must be accompanied by parent/ Guardian
The Following documents in Original shall be produced at the time of Interview.
- Memo Card
- Transfer Certificate
- SSLC Certificate/Mark List of qualifying examination
- Migration certificate and Pass certificate
- Course and Conduct Certificate from the Head of the institution last attended
- Two copies of recent passport size photographs
- Community certificate from revenue authorities concerned for SC/ST candidates.
- Community & Income certificate from Village Officer for OBC fee concession holders.
- Eligibility Certificate from Board/University if qualifying examinations is from other university or Board,
- Grade certificate of NCC if eligible for grace mark
- Sports certificate if seeks admission in Sports Quota
- Disability certificate for Physically handicapped applicants.
- For Children of ex-servicemen certificate from the authority concerned.
- Candidates should pay the fee as per fee schedule immediately after admission. Entire tuition fee can be remitted in lump with Ist installment of fee.
- Seats are reserved for outstanding performers in Sports and for Physically handicapped candidates.
- All Candidates are advised to enroll as associate members of College Co-operative Society where students stationery can be availed at concessional rate.
- Request for change of second language will not be considered after admission.
- Incomplete application will be summarily rejected.
- The Principal has the right to refuse admission to any candidate without assigning reasons.
- All students should have their Identity Card with them while they are in the Campus. It has to be produced on demand.
- Students, leaving after admission, should pay the fee for the whole term.
- Caution Deposit will be refunded at stipulated time and only on surrendering the fee card.
- Students are advised to keep sufficient number of attested copies of documents surrendered at the time of admission.
- Students are advised to purchase books and stationery from college Co-operative store.
- Students admitted, should strictly abide by the rules and regulations of the college.
- Students eligible for fee concession, should submit the prescribed application duly filled up, with in 15 days from the date of admission. Forms will be supplied from the college.
- SC/ST/OBC students should produce Caste and Income Certificates from Thahasildar for fee concession. They have to submit such certificates for renewal of fee concession every year.
- Students are advised to keep the campus clean and green.
- Tobacco, Alcohol and drugs of any kind are strictly prohibited in the College Campus.
- Political activities are prohibited in the college campus.
- The students shall not organize or attend meeting other than official ones in the college Campus.
- The students resorting to strikes shall not enter college verandas or Class rooms.
- Mobile Phones,Obscene Cinematic Dance and Fashion Shows are banned in the campus.